Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Punches and Ribbons - I could use more

Every Tuesday there are new weekly deals available at Stampin' Up! I have my eye on the punches this week, though the ribbons are pretty tempting too. I don't have much in either punches or ribbons and I'd love to up my stash. What catches your eye?

2014-2016 In Color Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!
2014-2016 IN COLOR BACKGROUNDS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK
Price: $26.95 $20.21
Amped Up Ampersands Kit -- Digital Download
AMPED UP AMPERSANDS KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price: $10.95 $6.57
Celebration Basics Kit
CELEBRATION BASICS KIT
Price: $18.95 $14.21
Daffodil Delight 1/4 Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
DAFFODIL DELIGHT 1/4" COTTON RIBBON
Price: $7.25 $5.44
Mosaic Punch
MOSAIC PUNCH
Price: $21.95 $16.46
Pansy Punch
PANSY PUNCH
Price: $21.95 $16.46
Pumpkin Pie 1/4 Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
PUMPKIN PIE 1/4" COTTON RIBBON
Price: $7.25 $5.44
What's Up Punch
WHAT'S UP PUNCH
Price: $22.95 $17.21

No comments:

Post a Comment