Saturday 21 March 2015

Beautiful spring day, not much stampin'


It's late and I'm only just getting to play now. I was enjoying the beautiful spring day and went skiing. But now I am playing. The picture above shows what I'm playing with. The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. What a lot of stuff in this set!


See the little bag on the left there? That's part of what you can make with this set. There's one that I made in the picture above on the left, but then, while looking for ideas of what to do with the set on google tonight, I came across instruction on how to make a bigger treat bag with the set. That's what's on the right in the picture above. So cool!

And there's so much more cool stuff you can do with all the dies in this set! Stay tuned! I'm off to play some more.

If you want to see some of the neat things you can do with this set, check out Stampin' Up!s video:



No comments:

Post a Comment