Friday 27 March 2015

March is Almost Over - Sale-A-Bration is Almost Over

Spring is in the air! It's kind of nice. It's kind of sad that Sale-A-Bration is almost over, though. Have you taken advantage of it yet?

You have just 4 more days after today to place an order and get to choose free products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure or the Sale-A-Bration Bonus Products Flyer . With every $60 you spend you get to choose a free item in the brochure or flyer, and there are some really nice things there.

Of course you've already heard me rant about my favourite stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration flyer - the Lotus Blossom stamp set.



My favourite paper pack in the Sale-A-Bration Flyer is the Irresistibly Your Designer Series paper.



I also really like the two accessory packs available in the promotion - the In-colour accessory pack



and the Best Year Ever Accessory pack.



If you want help putting together an order that will make you eligible to receive one of these items, drop me a line soon, before time runs out.

Check out the Sale-A-Bration brochure and the Sale-A-Bration Bonus Products Flyer and tell me what your favourite products are.

No comments:

Post a Comment