Friday 6 March 2015

Welcome to the Neighbourhood - March My Pumpkin Challenge


This card was inspired by the My Pumpkin Challenge for March. This is not actually "my" challenge, but a challenge site from some fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators. They offer a challenge every month to use Paper Pumpkin kits in creative ways.


 My Pumpkin Challenge: March Challenge: Folds, Punches, & Fun

The challenge this time was to use folds, punches, and fun. I had just gotten the What's Up Punch the same day I checked out the challenge so I opted to use it in my creation, along with some stamps from the February 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit. I used one of the stamps to create the road, another for the greeting, and another for decoration inside the card. I sponged the scene with Baked Brown Sugar  for the road side, Wild Wasibi for the lawns, and Bermuda Bay for the sky. I simply wrote the greeting on the inside.


I'm thinking I just might do something else for this challenge yet. Why don't you give it a try?

To learn about Paper Pumpkin kits check out the Paper Pumpkin & My Paper Pumpkin Parties tab at the top of my page. Until March 31 you can purchase a 3-month subscription for $68.85  and be eligible to choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure or the Sale-A-Bration Bonus Flyer for free!



3 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, what a cool idea to use this sentiment to welcome a neighbor! Just brilliant! Tx so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge. Loving your punches and creativity. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun - I just finally broke down and got this punch myself - I'll have to CASE you, lol! Such a cute little neighborhood scene! Thanks so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great idea! Thinking outside of the box with that sentiment. I love it. Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete