Sunday 7 June 2015

Fun week with family and friends


The Sheraton was invaded by excited Stampers yesterday. It was the last stop for the Stampin' Up! Open Houses hosted by Stampin' Up! Canada across Newfoundland this week. I was lucky enough to get to attend the event with family and friends at 3 different locations throughout the week. For many of my family and friends this was their first experience with Stampin' Up! and I was happy to share it with them. It's been a crazy, but fun, week!

The focus of these events was to introduce the Stampin' Up! 2015 Annual Catalogue. Each attendee was presented with a physical copy of the catalogue and given the chance to try out some of the product from the catalogue.

Every year Stampin' Up! introduces five new colours to their collection. These In-Colours are only available for two years. One of the activities at the Open Houses gave the attendees a chance to try out some of the product that is available in the new colours. In the Stampin' Up bag that each attendee received was a sheet for them to take to the In-Colour station and use to make themselves an In-Colour product sample guide. I loved this activity! Here's the completed sheet of one of my guests.



It has been a great week getting to meet other stampers and getting to share Stampin' Up! with my family and friends. I'm looking forward to lots more stampin' fun together.

It was especially nice to meet Dale and Carrie from Stampin' Up! Canada, and Melody from the Stampin' Up! head office in Utah. I think they enjoyed their visit to Newfoundland and I hope they'll come back to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment