Friday 19 June 2015

Too busy for a finished product again


These are some things I've been working on. Hopefully I'll have at least one finished product tomorrow.  We'll see. I'm giving my girlie some undivided attention right now for a bit.

See the balloons? I was experimenting with the kissing technique. I'll tell you more about that another day. I used a stamp from the Celebrate Today stamp set and another one from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.

The other pieces are a Father's Day card idea I was working on using stamps from the retired Wood You Be Mine stamp set and some stamps from the April 2015 Love You a Lot Paper Pumpkin Kit. I was really hoping to have it done in time to get to my dad for Father's Day, but I failed at that again. (sigh)

Off to watch a movie and eat some snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment