Friday 5 June 2015

I love playing with new things


This is a card we made at the Stampin' Up Open House. To make it I got to try out a couple of tools that I hadn't used before. One of them is a new tool, one of them has been around for a while. In this post I'm going to tell you about the tool that's been around for a while.

I have heard about the Stamp-a-ma-jig for while and watched all kinds of videos featuring it but I had never actually seen it in person or tried it. I want one!

Stampin' Up! has three kinds of stamps - wood mount, clear mount, and photopolymer. This YouTube video from Stampin' Up! explains the three types of stamps.



I have tried, and own sets of, all three. My preference is photopolymer because they are see through and it is therefore easier to place them where you want to place them. I get very frustrated trying to place the wood mount and clear mount stamps in the right place, but the Stamp-a-ma-jig helps with this. Here's a video that explains how.



After playing with the Stamp-a-ma-jig at the open houses, it will definitely go on my next order, and it may even entice me to buy more wood mount and clear mount stamps.

4 comments:

  1. I bought a Stamp-a-ma-jig in my biggest order and I do like it... it works so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does work great! I don't know why I held off so long in getting one.

      Delete