Thursday 11 June 2015

Super simple card, inspired by a couch cushion


Below is a picture of my sister's couch cushion. I just got home from spending some wonderful days at my sister's and she laughed at me one day because I took a picture of her cushion. I told her I liked the look of it and I thought it might inspire a card. Above is the card that it inspired.


This card is super simple to make. I used four of the new 2015-2017 In-colours for this card, but I'm thinking I might try it again with different colours because I really like it, and it really is fast and simple to do.

All I did was ink up my Clear Block A with the ink and stamp it on the card stock. Yep, I just dapped the block on the ink pad until it was good and inked and then stamped it onto the card stock. So simple!


When I had the pattern all done, I drew some lines with a Stampin' Write Marker.


Once the lines were all drawn, I stamped a greeting using the Tip Top Taupe and one of the greetings from one of my favourite Paper Pumpkin Kit stamp sets, from the All Shook Up Paper Pumpkin Kit.


And that's it! Easy peasy! And pretty cool!


2 comments:

  1. I just love how you get your inspiration from so many places and then what you create is so wonderful. Your ability to translate from one inspirational item to a card front is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete