Thursday 4 June 2015

The Fun Continues!




I love when people put their own creative touches on projects.  That's what I was trying to show in the above picture, but I really should have taken pictures showing the different sides of the bags to show all of the different creative touches. These are some of the creations from last night's Stampin' Up! Open House at the Glynmill Inn.

The bags were made using the new Gift Bag Punch board. They were stamped with stamps from the Bohemian Borders stamp set before being adhered together using Tear & Tape Adhesive. The little piece of Hello Honey card stock was embossed using the Big Shot and the Boho Chic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TEIF). One of the stamps from the I Think You're Great stamp set was stamped onto whisper white cardstock using Watermelon Wonder ink and then the 2" Circle Punch was used to punch the image out before adhering it to the embossed piece.

Notice the bag missing the string? I forgot to add it to my bag. It was interesting to see how everyone else used their string slightly different.

It was another fun filled night, and I had a special guest - my little granddaughter Lucy. She looks like she's amazed at all the great stuff Stampin' Up! has.




2 comments:

  1. I wish they'd bring these open houses closer to my place! They look like fun :) (Especially with that adorable little one on your lap!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, Lori! I hope you get something close to you soon too.

      Delete