Saturday 30 May 2015

Seriously Amazing Paper Pumpkin Kit


Aren't these cute! These were made using supplies in the Seriously Amazing Paper Pumpkin Kit. It was the August 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit but I received it recently as a prize from Stampin' Up! I got to pick which past kit I wanted and I choose this one because I really liked it.

This is all the stuff that was packed into that little orange box.


Every Paper Pumpkin kit comes with all you need to complete a project. Every month the project is different. Each kit includes an exclusive stamp set that is only available in that Paper Pumpkin kit. It also includes at least one ink spot, or miniature ink pad. No ink colour is repeated in a 12 month period so by being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber for a year would give you 12 different stamp sets and at least 12 different ink spots. It's a great way to get a collection of ink and stamps. Another advantage is that they are so small that you could fit a whole year's worth of ink spots and stamp sets in one of the orange boxes.

Here's a close up of the stamp set and ink spot in the Seriously Amazing kit.


There are supplies in the Seriously Amazing kit to make four 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cards and four 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 cards, along with envelopes for all these cards. I played with the kit tonight and followed the instructions and made one of each size of the cards and envelopes.



I followed the instructions included in the kit to make these cards, but you don't have too and I'm always amazed at the creative ways others used the kit contents. I make a pinterest board for each Paper Pumpkin kit that I receive to collect ideas from others on how to use the kits in different ways. Here is a widget of my pinterest board for the Seriously Amazing kit.

Follow Jacqueline's board Seriously Amazing Paper Pumpkin kit on Pinterest.

As I said, the Seriously Amazing kit is a past kit, and as such is only available for purchase by people that are current subscribers to Paper Pumpkin. One of the perks of being a current subscriber is that you can purchase past kits, and you can also purchase refills of past kits. A refill is just like a full kit except that it doesn't include the stamp set or ink spot. If you get a kit that you really like you can get the supplies to make more, using the ink spot and stamps that you already have.

It is so much fun to have the little Orange box show up at your door each month. We actually have three kits come to our house. My adult daughter, my almost double digiter, and I each get our own kit so that we can have our own collection of inks and stamp sets to play with.

Stampin' Up! has a great special right now for new Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.




Click on Join Now! and you will be brought to a page with all the info you need to subscribe. You will receive the first two months for half price! It really is a deal that is too good to miss. You are free to cancel your subscription any time you want and if you ever receive a kit that you are not happy with, you can return it.

Hurry, though, this deal ends June 10. Also, if you sign up with me before June 2nd I will give you a roll of Designer Series Washi Tape.

I have been thinking that these kits would be great for a summer craft club for kids. I talked it over with my almost double digiter and she loves the idea. If you live near me and have a child that would be interested let me know asap. We'd love to set up a Summer Paper Pumpkin Club for Children in our community. If you don't live near me and you'd like more info on how to set up a Summer Paper Pumpkin Club near you, let me know and I'll help you set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment