Wednesday 27 May 2015

Simple card with matching envelope


A fast, simple card today. Can't seem to get the time or the mojo to do much more than that at the moment.

Remember when I told you I got the New Catalogue, new product? This simple card is made using stamps from this new hostess set in the new catalogue.


This set is one of five stamp sets that are only available to hosts. It is a very pretty set and I'd love to help you become eligible to purchase it. Invite some friends over and I'll come show you all how to make this card, along with some others, and you'll be able to purchase this stamp set.

The ink I used for the card above is one of the new In Colour inks. Here are all of the new In Colour ink pads, card stock, embellishments and envelope paper.


Yes, I said envelope paper. Envelope Paper is a new product coming in the new catalogue. I used my Envelope Punch Board and a sheet of the Envelope Paper to make the envelope pictured with the card above.

The new catalogue will going live online June 2nd, and this is just a small sample of some of the great product that will be available.

If you are interested in receiving a physical copy of the new catalogue let me know.

For the card above I simply stamped the image with Watermelon Wonder and then used my blender pen to draw some colour from the stamped image into the flower. So simple, and yet so nice.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, you bought the envelope paper - I was wondering, is there any reason you couldn't use it on a card? I like the simple prints... but wouldn't likely make envelopes out of it... I just like that it is coordinating paper to the ink. That's a neat stamp set, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any reason why you couldn't use it on a card. I actually am pretty certain that I will use some on cards.

    ReplyDelete