Saturday 14 March 2015

Chase away the winter blues with stampin' and tunes


My "almost double digiter" "CASEd" my Easy Stained Glass Look Butterfly card. I love what she did with it! She embossed the card front with the Lovely Lace embossing folder. You can get the rest of the instructions on my Easy Stained Glass Look post.

Here's what she wrote on the inside:



Isn't that cute!?! What a great way to make a blue day brighter.

My oldest daughter is singing her Winter Blues away. This is a song she wrote and recorded recently. Have a listen. Maybe you'll be like me and think she must have been inside your head and stole your thoughts when she was writing the lyrics.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/winter-blues/id975701378


So, if you're suffering with the blues, maybe some stampin' and tunes will turn your day around, I know it does mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment