Monday 2 March 2015

Fun times coming up in March!



Can you believe March is here already? My birthday happens sometime in March and I'm going to be trying some new things this month. The card above is a birthday card I made for a friend last month, but I hadn't posted it to my blog yet. I'll tell you more about it in another post. For now I'm going to stick with telling you about some ideas I'm working on for March.

I recently learned about Facebook parties and I've decided to try one. I just might throw myself a Stampin' Up! Facebook Birthday Party.  Stay tuned for details.

Another thing I'm thinking about trying is some kind of Stamp of the Month or Stamps in the Mail Club. Stay tuned for details on that too.

If you haven't done so already, check out Jac's Stampin' Rewards page by clicking the tab above to see how you can collect reward points to use toward free product or classes.

I held a Bokeh Card Class this weekend and we had great fun. I'll be telling you more about that soon too. If you missed that class but you're interested in attending a Bokeh Card Class, stay tuned, because I am hoping to host another one some time this month. Let me know if you're interested and what day and time would be best for you.

Remember all the cool Butterfly cards I did the end of February? I'm planning on holding a Butterfly Card Class sometime this month too. Let me know if your interested.

Aside from all that new and exciting stuff, there's also the normal stuff still happening this month:

Whatever You Want Wednesday's - $10 ($5 for anyone that has placed an order with me that month) - Most Wednesdays my house is open for anyone that wants to come play with my supplies from 7:30 - 9:30. There is no set plan or structure for these times. Attendees are free to use my supplies to create. I am available for advice and guidance. I would appreciate it if you would message me before hand to let me know you are coming just in case something unexpected may have come up.

Paper Pumpkin Parties - Twice a month I host Paper Pumpkin Parties - one sometime before the 10th of the month, and one sometime after the Paper Pumpkin Kit arrives. Paper Pumpkin subscribers can bring their Paper Pumpkin kits and use some of my tools and supplies to add to it. Non-subscribers will get to play with my past Paper Pumpkin supplies and check out the Paper Pumpkin excitement. Free for my current Paper Pumpkin Customer's, $10 otherwise. The first Paper Pumpkin party for this month is Monday March 9 at 7:00. The date for the second one will be determined once the kit arrives for this month, but it should be somewhere around the 17th.

A friend has booked an Introduction to Stampin' Up! Party for her and her friends. If you and your friends would like to learn more about Stampin' Up and have a chance to try some of the products, contact me to arrange an Introduction to Stampin' Up! Party. This can be a virtual party via Facebook or a face to face party. There is no cost for this. For a face to face party I will come to your place, or you and your friends can come to mine. I will demonstrate how to use a variety of Stampin' Up! supplies and tools and give you all a chance to try some of it for yourself in at least one project that attendees will get to take home with them.

Also, during March every time you share my blog post on Facebook, or provide a link to it, or comment on it, you will get your name put in for a draw for a prize draw at the end of the month. So get sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment