Wednesday 11 March 2015

I held my first Paper Pumpkin Facebook Party!



Paper Pumpkin turned 2 yesterday, and I held my first Paper Pumpkin Facebook Party the day before.

I love Paper Pumpkin! I look forward to my monthly emails telling me the kit is on the way, and I look forward to the delivery of the kit to my door every month. I love to share about Paper Pumpkin with everyone, any way I can because I really do think it is a great program.

I had recently heard about facebook parties and I decided to throw a Paper Pumpkin Facebook Party.

It was my first experience with a Facebook party of any kind and I thought it went pretty well. It was neat to be able to connect with people near and far at the same time. I shared information about the Paper Pumpkin program, answered questions they had, and we had some fun sharing pictures of your stamping supplies and using them to be creative.


This is the card one of the attendee's made for a challenge I gave them during the Facebook party.


This is the card created by another of the attendee's for the challenge.


And this was my card for the same challenge.

These cards were all CASEd from this card in what used to be the welcome kit, the Hey, There Paper Pumpkin kit. This kit is still available for purchase by current subscribers.


You'll have to excuse the pictures because they were taken at night and posted quickly to be done before the party was over. I think we all did pretty good for the time we had.

I have a feeling this won't be my last facebook party. I already have ideas for another one.

If you are interested in attend a Stampin' Up! Facebook party, let me know, and I'll be sure you know about the next one I throw. I'd love to have you join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment