Tuesday 24 March 2015

Working on Paper Pumpkin While Waiting


My "almost double digiter" had play rehearsal today so I grabbed my paper pumpkin kit to keep me occupied while I waited for her rehearsal to be over. You can really tell in the picture, but I was waiting in our vehicle. I had read about others taking their paper pumpkin kits with them to work on while waiting different places so I decided to give it a try. I didn't get a lot done, but it did keep me occupied while I waited.

In case you missed it, here's the video of this month's paper pumpkin kit contents:



Wednesday night is Paper Pumpkin Party time at my house! Come check out, and play with, the Paper Pumpkin kits that I have. Can't join us in person, join us through Facebook. Check out my Paper Pumpkin Party Event page.

No comments:

Post a Comment