Saturday 28 March 2015

Simple, but elegant card to show you care


Made this one a while back using the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. It is so easy to make and uses very little product.

The card base I made from Very Vanilla cardstock. I inked the edges of the card base with Coastal Cabana using a piece of Stamping Sponge.

I cut another 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.

I inked the D size clear block with my Coastal Cabana ink pad and stamped it in the middle of the cardstock. This works best if you have a Stamp 'n' Pierce mat, or something similar, under the cardstock while you stamp.

I stamped the image and the sentiment using Memento Ink and stamps from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.

Using a template from the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, I pierced around the edge of the cardstock.

I attached a piece of Coastal Cabana Ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack to the bottom part of the piece of cardstock and tied another small piece over the top of the piece in a knot.

I then attached the piece of cardstock to the card front.

Simple, but elegant.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment