Thursday 26 March 2015

Loving the Hardwood Stamp!



I've had my eye on the Hardwood Stamp from the beginning, but didn't actually purchase it until recently. I am in love! You have got to try this stamp.

For the card above I used a card base which I made from Soft Suede cardstock. I stamped the image on Sahara Sand card stock with Baked Brown Sugar. I stamped the greeting with Blackberry Bliss using a stamp from the Butterfly Basics stamp set. The butterfly is cut from Blackberry Bliss cardstock using the Big Shot and one of the Butterfly Thinlits*. I put a line of Dazzling Details down the butterfly body to give it a little sparkle. The Blackberry Bliss twine and buttons are part of the In-Colour Accessory Pack.

The Dazzling Details is new to me and this is the first time I used it. It basically is a clear glue with sparkles in it. It makes it easy to add a bit of sparkle exactly where you want it. I think I'm going to like it.

The In-Colour Accessory Pack is one of the items in the Sale-A-Bration Bonus Products promotion. It is only available til March 31 and is free when you purchase $60 worth of merchandise. I can help you place an order if you are interested and you can also earn Jac's Stampin' Rewards towards more free product.

*The Butterfly Thinlits were so popular that they sold out! They are, however, expecting more so should be available again soon.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment