Wednesday 4 March 2015

Stampin' with my Sister



My sister, my only sibling, lives on the other side of the island from me. She has been a big encouragement and supporter in my Stampin' Up journey. She came to visit this past weekend and we had some fun stamping together. I finally got to show her all the neat stuff I have been getting since I signed on as a demonstrator. She got to try out some of the product and tools I have and, at her request, I had a Bokeh card class while she was here.

The picture above is one she took of the cards she created during her visit. She's so creative! Even her picture looks cool. The bag in the picture is a gift bag she picked up in a store while we were shopping.

The two cards in the bag and the one on the left hand side are ones she made during the Bokeh card class, I'll tell you more about them in another post.

I forgot to take a picture of the card on the right. She used one of the butterfly thinlits, a stamp from the butterfly basics stamp set, and some Irresistibly Yours DSP to create the card. You can see my card that she cased for this one on my Changing Plans result in two cards instead of one post.

The middle card I do have a picture of.  Here's a closer look:


I wanted her to try out the Lotus Blossom Stamp set so she searched pinterest for some ideas and she was inspired by Sarah's pin of a Lotus Blossom Card. Here's a funny for you - I didn't know until just now when I went to find out who this pin was from that it is actually a pin from my very own neighbour and stamping buddy! 

The weekend went by way too fast. We had lots of fun, but it was a crazy busy weekend. Can't wait for her next visit. Hopefully we'll have more time to stamp next time.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cards! It was great to meet your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Twas a great w/e. Had a great time at the card class. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete