Tuesday 10 March 2015

I want it all!



Have you seen this week's deals at Stampin' Up!? I want it all!

To be honest, I wasn't at all interested in the weekly deals last week, but this week I seriously want it all.

And then there's this new Just Kidding photopolymer stamp set:


How much fun is that!?  I want it too. 

Just added it all up to see how much it would be - $61.57 - That means I could pick a free item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure or Sale-a-Bration Second Release Flyer.  Hmmm...must see if I can sweet talk my way into making an order for my birthday, which is coming up soon.  :-) One of my customer's had her husband place a surprise order for her last week. Maybe I can get him to plant the idea into my husband's head.  :)

What is your favourite thing in the weekly sales this week? Would you like to have the new stamp set?

3 comments:

  1. Jacqueline - I love the stamp set :) It would be so fun making cards with it - have loads of ideas already. And the paper stack from the weekly deal has a wonderful variety and beautiful colours. Would really love them both. Sigh... my wish list grows by the minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, Lori! Wish I could find a money tree. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp set is wonderful!! So many laughs to be had by receiving a card made with it. Please tell me that it is available to by, and not something you have to earn!!

    ReplyDelete