Monday 30 March 2015

Mother's Day is Coming...



I know it's couple of months away yet, but if you're like me, it's never too soon to start thinking about it and preparing.

I have a confession to make. I am a terrible card giver. I never give cards. I'm really, really horrible at it. I'm hoping to get better, especially now that I have all these cards on hand that I could give.

My sister recently bought the Mother's Love stamp set for me.




I'm thinking she did that in part hoping that I might finally get my act together and send our mother a Mother's Day card. I do have good intentions, but I seldom follow through on them.

This card, however, is really a card my mother deserves, because there really is no mother that deserves more love than her. She is so loving and generous and thoughtful. Maybe that's what happened - she got my share of thoughtfulness.  :-)

Here's the inside of the card



So, Mom, if you're reading this, this one is for you, unless I come up with a better one before Mother's Day.  We'll see.

If you'd like to use the Mother's Love stamp set to make a card for your mom, you have plenty of time to order it and get it in time to do so. If you'd rather not order the set for yourself, you are welcome to come use my set at one of my Whatever You Want Wednesday stamp sessions. If you'd like more info, use the contact form at the right to contact me.

1 comment:

  1. love the card and yes I too am post office challenged. I love making them but have trouble getting them in the mail. lol. My suggestion is to keep postage in your home at all times, that way you are already half way there. hugs!

    ReplyDelete