Saturday 28 February 2015

Time is Running Out! Hurry to Get Your Free Product!



There's just one month left for you to earn the great products that are only available during Sale-A-Bration. You seriously don't want to miss out on this stuff, and the only way to get it is to earn it.

How do you earn it? For every $60 worth of product you order during Sale-A-Bration you get to choose a product in the Sale-a-bration brochure for free. It would be worth it to get your friends together and decide to order $60 worth of product each and have each of you choose a different product as your free product and then share the product around between all of you.

My favourite product in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue is the Lotus Blossom Stamp set.  I used it to make this card - 

I decided to make a reference sheet for myself of different colour combinations available to me with the ink pads that I have - 

This stamp set is so much fun to play with!

The Lotus Blossom Stamp set is not the only Sale-A-Bration Product I have been enjoying. I've made great use of the Best Year Every Accessory Pack and the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper. I will be sharing more about other products in the Sale-A-Bration brochure in the following days. Here are the Sale-A-Bration Products I have earned so far:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


You can download a copy of the Celebration Brochure by clicking on the Sale-A-Bration graphic at the top of this post or by clicking on the words in this sentence. I'd love to chat with you about what you could order to be able to earn one of these great products before they disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment