Monday 16 February 2015

Box full of fun!



I recently received a box full of supplies from Stampin' Up! as a reward for completing a challenge Stampin' Up! put out to their demonstrators. It was so exciting! They did inform us up front that the majority of the supplies we would receive would be discontinued items, but that didn't matter to me, and I am thrilled with what I have received.


I only joined Stampin' Up! a short while ago and I have been having so much fun with it. I became a demonstrator because there was so much stuff I wanted and I wanted to take advantage of the demonstrator discount. If you think you might be interested in learning more about the advantages and requirements of being a demonstrator, I would love to talk to you about it and help you make the most of the opportunities available. Fill in the contact form at the right and I will be in touch with you asap.

The cards above were created using some of the supplies I received, plus some current supplies. I'll tell you more about how I made them in the next few days. I made the flowers on the cards with the Fun Flowers Bigz, which was one of the things in my box full of supplies. This particular Bigz is retired and no longer available for purchase but there is a similar Bigz, the Flower Freenzy Bigz, currently available and it is actually one of the items that was part of the weekly sale this past week. The sale ends tomorrow so you have to act fast to get it for the sale price.

Bigz are dies used with the Big Shot to quickly and easily cut shapes that can be used to make 3-D elements. If you'd like to know more about it, or if you'd like to try it out, let me know by filling in the contact form at the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment