Thursday 19 February 2015

It's Happy Mail Day at Our House...


... or happy delivery day - the February 2015 Paper Pumpkin kits have arrived! We get three lovely little orange boxes delivered to our door. Both of my daughters, one in her 20s and one not yet double digits, wanted their own Paper Pumpkin kit when they saw the first ones I received. There is great excitement in our house every month when our Paper Pumpkin Kits arrive.

Here's a video of my youngest checking out this month's Paper Pumpkin kit for the first time:





We did a video of her putting together one of the cards but we haven't been able to upload it because it was too long.  I may see if we can edit it and add it later. I love watching her work with the kits because she loves it so much.

Here's a video we did of her showing off the completed card:



Paper Pumpkin is a great kit for anyone - the young, the old, the experienced crafter, or the novice. It's so exciting to have this package arrive at your door with all you need to complete a project. It's fast and easy and it's so convenient because everything you need is included. Every month the kit includes at least one ink spot (this month's kit included 2) and an exclusive stamp set. It's a great way to start collecting stamp sets and ink colours.

I love to check Pinterest and YouTube to see what other people have done with the kits. Simply search for Paper Pumpkin including the month you want to check out and you're sure to find interesting stuff. One my pinterest page I create boards for each of the Paper Pumpkin kits I receive and collect pins of what other people have done with the kits.

Right now you can purchase a 3-month subscription for Paper Pumpkin for $68.85, making you eligible to choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.

If you're not ready to commit to 3 months yet, try Paper Pumpkin for one month for just $24.95.

For the very best deal, go for a 12 month subscription to Paper Pumpkin for $275.40 and you will be able to order 4 free items from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure and also be eligible for $40 hostess rewards which you can use to choose $40 worth of current Stampin' Up! products for free.

If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, whether it be for one month or more, and designate me as your demonstrator, you also get some perks from me. I host two monthly Paper Pumpkin Parties, have a private FaceBook group for my subscribers, and I send out bonus card kits to my subscribers.

If you have any questions, or would like to come to my place and check out the paper pumpkin kits, fill in the contact form at the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment