Saturday 21 February 2015

Dreaming of butterflies while it's snowing outside



Butterfly Basics is a new stamp set in the 2015 Occasions Catalogue. It is available in a Butterfly Basics Bundle with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies. I ordered the bundle but I didn't get the Thinlits yet, just the stamp set. The thinlits were such a popular item that they ran out and it was put on backorder, but I received notification that it is on the way and should arrive soon. In the meantime I went searching pinterest for ideas on what to do with just the stamps. This card on pinterest caught my eye and was the inspiration for the card above.

I used a Whisper White card base and a piece of Crushed Curry as the mat. I stamped the images on a piece of Whisper White card stock and rounded two of the corners with the corner rounder on the Envelope Punch Board. I used Hello Honey, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, and Wild Wasabi ink pads. I used a Blender Pen to colour the flower stamp.

1 comment: