Tuesday 10 February 2015

Paper Pumpkin Special!

Today is the last day to subscribe in time to receive this month's Paper Pumpkin kit. You can still subscribe after today but you will not receive this month's kit if you sign up after the 10th.

I love Paper Pumpkin! I think it's a great way to get started stampin'.

Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!s monthly subscription kit. A kit arrives at your door every month that you subscribe for. It could be anything but always includes an ink spot, an exclusive stamp set, and all the materials you need to complete a project. It costs $24.95 per month, plus taxes (shipping is included) for a one month subscription. You can purchase 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month subscriptions.

During Sale-A-Bration, which runs until March 31, there is a special on the 3-month subscription. You can get a 3-month subscription for $68.85, saving you $2 per month. Also, because your order is more than $60 it means you are eligible for one of the free products in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

One of my favourite stamps in the Sale-A-Bration brochure is the Lotus Blossom stamp set, which I used to make this card:

In the video linked above they show you how to do the flower using two colours, but I did mine using just one colour. I'd love to show you how to do it.

If you order a 3-month subscription, add a couple of ink pads (one a shade of green of your preference for stamping the stem) and another a colour of your preference for the flower, I will send you a card kit with instructions and the papers needed to make a similar card, and I will even do a Facebook or Skype session with you to demonstrate how to do it.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment