Wednesday 25 February 2015

Flying away!


I am having so much fun with my Butterfly Thinlits! 

The above card was made after watching the video on Flower Bug's Inkspot blog post: Elegant Butterfly Basics card & video. I decided to do mine different from her's. I stamped the greeting with Versa Mark and sprinkled it with White Embossing powder before using my Heat Tool to set the embossing powder. I love how it turned out.


This card was made after watching the video on Deb Valder's blog post: Laser Cut Technique Using the Butterfly Thinlit. I used some of the ribbon I cut in my package of free stuff recently. 

For both of these cards I used Calypso Coral card stock cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2, I just made them to stand different ways. I used stamps from the Butterfly Basics stamp set for the greetings on both cards.

The lighting was not great when I took the pictures so the colours are a little off and it looks much nicer in person.

There's so much more I want to try yet with this set.  It is super fun to work with! I am planning a class featuring the set for the near future. Let me know if you are interested in attending.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment