Friday 20 February 2015

Simple cards made with Paper Pumpkin stamps and inks


My "almost double digits" girl loves to stamp. She begged me to let her have her own subscription to Paper Pumpkin so that she could collect her own stamps and inks to keep in her room and use whenever she wanted, and she has been thoroughly enjoying the kits she's received so far. 

Her love of the kits got me thinking that maybe other children might like the chance to stamp and make some cards and projects too, so I've decided to see if there is enough interest to start a children's stampin' card club.  We'll see how it goes.

In preparation for it, I decided to try to come up with some simple card ideas that I might try with them. I decided to see what I could do with the inks and stamps from the Paper Pumpkin kits because I have three sets for each of them because my two daughters and I all have our own subscriptions. 

These are some possibilities I've come up with so far:


This card was made using the circle stamps from the What's In the Bag kit, one of the greetings from the All Shook Up Kit. The Smoky Slate ink spot is from the All Shook Up kit and Lost Lagoon ink spot is from the Simply Snowflake kit. I used masking to give the look of the circles being on top of each other.


This card was made with one of the stamps in the Simply Snowflake kit and one of the greetings from the All Shook Up kit. I used the two inks spots in the Layers of Gratitude kit, plus the ink spots in the Simply Snowflake and the Filled with Love kits.


This card is made with stamps from the Layers of Gratitude kit and the greeting is from the All Shook Up kit. I used the two ink spots from the Layers of Gratitude kit.

If you live close by and you have a child that you think would be interested in a card class, let me know. If you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and you have hosted card classes or clubs for children I'd love to hear about it.

If you want to know more about Paper Pumpkin, check out my Paper Pumpkin link at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment