Saturday 7 February 2015

No Stampin', Just Paper and Embellishments


This card was inspired by this pinterest pin.

I cut an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of whisper white card stock in half long ways to get a peice that was 4 1/4 x 11. I then scored that at 5 1/2. I cut three 1 5/8 x 4 pieces of Lullaby Designer Series Paper and adhered them to the front of the card. I cut a 1 x 5 1/2 piece of Baked Brown Sugar card stock and a 1 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral card stock and adhered the two together before adhering them to the card front. I tied a piece of ribbon into a bow around the card and adhered three buttons with glue dots. the ribbon and the buttons are part of the Best Year Ever Accessory pack that is one of the products available for free from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Why glue dots? Can you just the snail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use snail, but the glue dots are easier to use on buttons and they are more secure, they're also kind of addicting once you start using them. :-)

      Delete