Wednesday 18 February 2015

Elegant Fun Flowers Card



Materials  and tools used:



Core'dinations Cardstock is a product that Stampin' Up! has decided to no longer carry. What they have on hand is presently available in the Clearance Rack. This was my first experience with it and I love it! I got a package of each colour collections as part of my surprise box recently and I am seriously considering ordering more before it's all gone.

The Fun Flowers Bigz is no longer available but the Flower Frenzy Bigz are similar and could be used to make a similar card.

The Good Greetings Hostess stamp set is also no longer available, but the Crazy About You stamp set has similar greetings.

The card was inspired by Stampinpretty's Fun Flowers Bigz Die YouTube video. I hope to eventually make my own video showing you how I made my flower because I did it a little different than she did. I sanded the edges of the flowers with a nail file, instead of sponging them like she did and I used more layers. The Core'dinations card stock sanded gives it a leather look, and I love it.

If you're interested in making a similar card, let me know and keep watching because I am planning a class featuring these supplies soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment