Saturday 18 April 2015

Earn some Sheer Perfection Vellum - and a sneak peak at some things I'm working on for next week


This simple card is made with a piece of the Sheer Perfection Vellum, which was one of the Sale-A-Bration items and unfortunately is no longer available. This is actually the first time I used any of mine so I have lots left if you want to come play with it.  :-) The pack contains all these different sheets of printed vellum.  Read to the bottom of this post to see how you can get some of this paper to play with.



I simply coloured the back of the vellum sheet with a Stampin' Write Marker and adhered it to white cardstock and then matted it onto a piece of Strawberry Slush. I adhered the matted piece on the cardbase and stamped the greeting and little flower from the Simple Wonderful stamp set (another Sale-a-Bration item and therefore no longer available for purchase, but you are welcome to come play with mine). It contains all these neat stamps.


Here's a sneak peak of a couple of watercolour pieces that I had fun creating today. I am hoping to incorporate these into cards soon and feature them on my blog next week.


Back to the Sheer Perfection Vellum. Here's a chance for you to get some pieces of the Sheer Perfection Vellum to play with. Simply leave a comment on this blog post and/or share a link to my blog. You will also have to send me your mailing address using the contact form for asking questions on the right hand side of my blog so that I can mail your Sheer Perfection Vellum pieces to you. This offer is open until my stock of Sheer Perfection Vellum is deplete.

2 comments:

  1. You have such wonderful ideas... Did you use something to block the ink on the yellow/red card or did you use white after you had finished the inking? Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get must of my ideas from the Internet. I will be posting how I did both those next week. The one you asked about is so simple. Just sponge some colour on the embossing folder, spritz it with water and lay the paper on it. Let it sit a bit to soak up the colour and then let it dry before using it.

    ReplyDelete