Thursday 30 April 2015

I'm devouring the new catalogue

No new creations today. I've spent the day drooling over the new catalogue. While the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue will not be available to the general public online until June 2, demonstrators got a sneak peek at it today. I downloaded it to my iPad as soon as I could and I have been spending every minute I could pouring over it.

I have a ritual I go through when a new catalogue comes out. I go through the catalogue one page at a time, recording the contents in a note book under pages for different categories - photopolymer stamps, clear stamps, bundles, etc. I know, it's weird, but it helps me to get a better handle on what's in the catalogue. I haven't managed to make my way through the whole catalogue yet but I'm getting there. Here's a sneak peek of what I've been doing.


That's my iPad with part of the catalogue front showing and my note book showing part of my list of clear stamp sets. I record what each set co-ordinates with too so I can get a better handle on what goes together.

I can't wait to be able to share more with you! But guidelines say that's as much as I can share yet. Stay tuned for more.

If you'd like to get your own copy of the new catalogue when it becomes available, drop me a line before May 7 and I'll tell you how you can get one delivered to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment