Friday 24 April 2015

My Stamping Buddy bails me out on a busy day



This beautiful card was created by my Stampin' Buddy when she was over to my place stampin' recently. It was inspired by Kylie Bertucci's card in her Natures Perfection Stamp Set - Saleabration post

The card base was made with Basic Black card stock. the images are stamped on a piece of whisper white cardstock that is matted on a piece of blue/green cardstock, but I can't remember the exact colour she used.

The stamps used are from the Nature's Perfection stamp set, a Sale-a-bration item that is no longer available for purchase. Sadly, I don't remember what colours she used for the stamping or colouring, but I do remember that she used a blender pen to do the colouring on the big flower.

The greeting, one of the stamps from the Simply Wonderful stamp set (another Sale-a-bration item no longer available for purchase), was stamped with VersaMark and then sprinkled with White Emboss Powder and heated with the Heat Tool.

I love this card and think I'm going to have to make one myself when life slows down again. This is a crazy weekend for us as it's show time for Anna. The past month has been full of rehearsals for Happily Ever After and I finally get to see her play her parts (one of the wicked step sisters, and one of the witch children) tonight! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - and great friend for letting you share it with us! Lori

    ReplyDelete