Thursday 9 April 2015

Experimenting with a new technique


No finished project to post tonight because I've been experimenting with a new technique all day, in between all the other things I had to do, and I just wasn't satisfied with any of my attempts, until really late....so....maybe there will be a finished project tomorrow using the new technique.

As you can see, I'm playing with the 2013-2015 In Colour ink pads. I love these colours! I think i'm going to take advantage of the free shipping this week to order the cardstock and re-inkers. I can't believe they will soon be on the retired list and unavailable. The 2013-2015 In-Colour cardstock and ink pad kit was one of the first things I ordered.



20 pieces of cardstock and 5 ink pads for just $36.95. I think it's a great deal! Be sure to order some for yourself before they are gone.

1 comment: