Saturday 25 April 2015

I Simply Love a Simple Card!



This card was inspired by the beautiful, but simple, cards on Jennifer Talley's Meet the New In Colors blog post. I loved the cards in that post and had to C.A.S.E. them. I searched through my stamps for ones similar to the ones she used.

The card above is stamped with Rich Razzleberry using stamps from Butterfly Basics and Nature's Perfection (a stamp set that is no longer available). The butterfly was cut using the Big Shot and one of the Butterfly Thinlits Dies. While I used the Big Shot and die to cut out the butterfly, it could very easily be cut out with just scissors.




This card was stamped with Tempting Turquiose using stamps from Butterfly Basics and Thoughts & Prayers stamp sets, both of which are still available for purchase.



These are two of my favourite stamp sets at the moment. They are so versatile. With these two stamp sets you have stamps to cover birthdays, get well soon, sympathy, general thinking of you, and general wishes. And the images with them are beautiful. They have greetings that can be used both outside and inside the card. With white card stock, one ink colour, and either of these stamp sets you can make a lot of great cards. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jacqueline - they are beautiful. Sometimes, I think i try to do too much all in one card. Throwing all the creativity in one pot :)

    ReplyDelete