Thursday 16 April 2015

Mother's Day Wiper Card


Card closed

Card opened

Here's a very short video showing how it works:





I never heard of wiper cards until I came across the Wiper Card with Dawn You Tube video. I had to try it. Check it out. The instructions are easy to follow.

I used the stamps from A Mother's Love stamp set with Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush inks. I coloured the flower on the left using Blender Pens and Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding. The card base is made with Whisper White Cardstock. The pop-up greeting was stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink using a stamp from the *Good Greetings stamp set, and then sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat embossed using the heat tool.

Yes, I know there is a smudge in the upper left hand side of the card. I'm so sad about that. It happend just as I was putting the finishing touches on the card. I decided to post it anyway because it happens, and mom's would love a card even if it did have a smudge on it.  :-)

The Mother's Love Stamp set is on sale right now, so it's a good time to grab it up.


Don't forget to check out the Jac's Stampin' Points page before you order to find out how you can earn points towards free product.

*The Good Greetings stamp set was a limited time stamp set and is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment